Thursday 22 October 2015

San Diego Zoo.

WALT: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.


A recount tells your reader what happened from your point of view.
A good recount is easy to read and tells the reader what it was like to be there.


Vocab to help my recount:
Animals
San Diego Zoo
Tour
Impressive
Fascinating
Environment
Experience


Purpose:
What message do I want my reader to have? (highlight)
San Deigo Zoo has lot’s of awesome animals. - Bungy Jumpers
A virtual tour of a zoo is such a cool experience. - Hokey Pokeys
I learnt a lot about animals from this website. - Paua Shells
Virtual tours of a zoo isn’t as fun as a real zoo. - Whitebait fritters


Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Teacher gave us instructions- Virtual tour of San Diego website, What was on it, what did you do, List animals on the website and etc.
3. Body Paragraph 2
What was the animal I learnt, what does it do, what does it eat, how does it adapt. #1 animal
4. Body Paragraph 3
What was the animal I learnt, what does it do, what does it eat, how does it adapt. #2 animal
5. Conclusion
What I thought about the san diego zoo

Animals at the zoo are fun. On San Diego Zoo website, we learnt heaps about animals and their species. Have you ever explored on a website, with animals and their experience?



Today we learnt about animals on how they adapt and how they don't. Animals are very similar to humans, to learn about this we went on there website. It was so cool we explored different animals and there species. This website was very helpful, but some really thought they were going to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.