Friday 2 October 2015

New interesting Vocabulary!!

WALT: Learning new vocab

Description:
Today learnt four new words and what they mean. I was looking at dictionary, and thought I could do my own small one. The four words I learnt was Shrivel, Generic, Lieutenant and Subordinate, I got these words from the dictionary I was looking at. I also asked for some help to search what they mean, and put them in a sentence. I put a lot of time and effort to make it look like a real definition dictionary, so if you don't know what Shrivel, Generic, Lieutenant or Subordinate mean read the presentation, I made. Also leave a comment if you didn't even know these words existed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what great words. Can't wait to see you use them in your writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Goodwin,
      I will use them in one of my writings

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.