Friday 16 October 2015

Fear factor Challenge!!

A recount tells your reader what happened from your point of view.
A good recount is easy to read and tells the reader what it was like to be there.

Vocab to help my recount:
interesting
Disappointed
Disgusting
Terrible
revolting
nervous

Purpose:
What message do I want my reader to have? (highlight)
Disappointed that I wasn’t picked.
Warning to audience: do not try at home.
How disgusting it was
Just another one of Mr Goodwin’s tricks

Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks the reader in.
2. Body Paragraph 1
The challengers who participated in the fear factor. Who, What they had to do, why they did it.
3. Body Paragraph 2
The food that they had to eat. (kiwifruit juice as pond scum, Beans as frog eggs)
4. Body Paragraph 3
Eating there food fast. Who won, No-one spewed. Everyone found it so easy. Almost everyone knew it was fake.
5. Conclusion
What I thought about fear factor challenge. My thinking and why I thought that.

Ewwww! Did they actually eat pond scum and frog eggs. Our teacher was crazy letting us eat that, was it fake or real. The smell was terrible, and the way it looked. They thought it was going to be easy like eating a pie, but they were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.