Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Badminton Recount.

Start Writing Here:
This three weeks me and my math class went to badminton in the hall. When we  got to the hall we sat down and listen to the instructor. We grabbed a racket and a shuttle and practiced our backhand and forward hand so we can get better. (Learn about backhand and forward hand on P2)


Before we do our backhand and our forward hand we warm up by playing a game of stuck in the mud. After we had our game of stuck in the mud we learn how to do backhand so when you do your backhand your knuckles face your opponent  and when you do your  forward hand your palm is facing your opponent. Also we had to grab a partner and practise our backhand and forward hand until i kept missing but I got lot of practise.

The next thing we learnt was around the world Robby explained the instructions then we got on to the game. When we had a turn of hitting the shuttlecock we had to run at the back of the line. When the line went smaller we had to run faster, it was so tiring. There was only 4 girls and 4 boys left and it was awesome we were cheering for them.


The last thing we did was say ‘‘ GOODBYE’’ and left. I loved the badminton lessons it was fun we got to learn about and the technic and how to do it I wish I could do it again.


I hope you like my Recount about Badminton. Please leave a comment PLEASE!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.