Saturday 10 October 2015

Pixel Art!!

Do you like my minion? Today I wanted to make a minion out of pixels on 8 bit art. I then searched up "pixel art minion", I found a perfect picture that I could copy. I was doing so well, and only did a couple of errors. This was my first time doing a minion and do wish I have spare time to do another different one. Once I was finished I then took a screenshot and showed my parents. My brother thought he could do a better one, I just walked off. This is the screenshot of my beautiful minion. Hope you like it and give 8 bit art a try.

4 comments:

  1. This is very cool Rosalina. Well done!

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Burt, Hope to see you on Monday.

      Rosalina

      Delete
  2. Awesome Minion Rosalina. I'd like to see you try an evil minion from Despicable Me 2! See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Goodwin, The evil minion sound really good and I will try to do it. See you at school.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.