Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Art Gallery.



This is my Presentation about the art gallery. We looked at awesome art works from different artists that we never heard of before. My group and I were set on this game we had to look for this Magic genie woman that looks like a man, with this beautiful charming girl with two cheeky men. The winner who found was Chyrus and Junior. After that game our other Instructor showed us to this room were we could paint and draw our Instructor said "This is not a cookie jar this is were you draw what you loved this year", We all said  " YES WERE DOING PAINTING".  My favourite part of this trip is painting so was fun I loved it I got to sit next to my friend and I got to draw what I wanted to draw, IT WAS COOL AS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.