Monday 3 November 2014

Angelina and Rosie

As I was walking down to the shops, I saw my friend I said my greetings and went inside the shop when Angelina Hathaway, the most meanest and terrible person on the world. Angelina's two is  assistant Danielle and Lucy, they do what she says. oh yea silly me, My name is Rosie I live down the road from the shops. As I was saying I ran out with a burst, I don't make eye contact with her if I do hope me good luck.

Angelina use to be my friend use to, but as we got older we started to drift apart I got more friends and she got more jealous. I wish everything went back to normal every time I go up against she has spit balls to spit on me, I hate it, sometimes I wonder why does she have to be mean to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.