Thursday 6 November 2014

Guy Fawkes day.

Yesterday night was guy fawkes it was awesome. Watching other peoples fire work, It was very loud and noisy but at the same time it was cool. When my dad when out and came back he said "Can you go check if the door is closed on the other side of the car" I replied back "Dad the door is not locked" "Are you looking properly" I looked again OMG it was fire work heaps of packets on the seat it was awesome.

When we were cleaning up my MUM tried to put out the fire but made it worst I quickly ran to the tap and splashed  it on, That my MUM for you. My brother was even nice enough to lit the fireworks for me. YAY YAY YAY!! The best night ever. I wish we could do that everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.