Monday 17 November 2014

Camp bentzon


Camp Bentzon from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Our group Ashley, Quinlan and me decided to do a Video (DLO) about camp bentzon. It's all about finding out and searching what you know and what you didn't know about kawau Island. I'm a year five I don't go until next year, I bet it will be fun. Kawau island has some places where people use to mime and find copper.

Well what me and Ashley did was to search what goes on in Kawau Island and why they do it. Ashley and Quinlan did the script and me well I did the facts, it was fun searching about Kawau island and also filming it. There are bloopers and facts at the end of it, I don't mind if you watch. Hope you loved and enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.