Monday 8 December 2014

My Art Gallery Trip.


Art Gallery trip from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

This is my art gallery trip. My year 5 grade went to the art gallery while the year sixes went to Kawau Island, When we were at the art gallery we looked t some New Zealand Art works and Abstract art work. There are some pictures in the movie that you can look at. My Favourite part of the art gallery was when we looked at some artworks and how there doesn't have to be a person in the art work.  

I think when we saw the artworks you can already see the story that goes with the picture, This one painting we were looking at all it was just bunch of colours painted together but then is kinda looked like a Volcano exploding onto the green green nice grass. I wished I lived in the art gallery to learn much more about the art gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.