Thursday 11 December 2014

My 2014 Reflection.

Today our literacy class got to write a Reflection about this year what you were proud and what you weren't. Please read this and leave some feedback.

In the start of the year I thought it would be pretty hard with year sixes. A couple of weeks I got use to learning with the year sixes because when I was stuck or in trouble they stick by back they made sure that I was okay, I fit in pretty fast I kinda thought it would take long to make friends with the year sixes but it didn’t it took a few weeks. 

 The thing that I am really proud of is when I took my reading test with Mrs Jacobsen. When I was done 3 books she said That I am 10.5 I was so excited I moved 3 stages it was the time of
my life I say. That’s when I tried my best to read every day when I got the hang of it I started to read big books. I gave a shot at it maybe not the time. 

The thing that I am most proud of is finishing my work on time last year I was really terrible at finishing work on time. I never shut my mouth I talked a lot. but this year I really Improved a lot sometimes I talk but then I check that I finish it off and that it is on the blog log. I really wish that it wasn’t the end of school. I have to say this year is my favourite year. 

One thing I need to work on is making the right choices. This year I was kinda not making the right choices. But next year I want to be 100%. I think this wasn’t my great year but next year I will try my best to make the right choices. 

I like to say thank you Miss Garden, Mr Goodwin, Mrs Jacobsen and Mr Sommerville for teaching us how to read, write and much more. There is two amazing teachers who taught me really well they are Mrs Jacobsen and Mr Sommerville. Thank you for teaching me and hope to see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.