Tuesday 25 August 2015

Trade-Fair!!!

WALT:  Paints a picture in our readers mind

This term our topic is trade and enterprise. We are learning how to trade products and becoming entrepreneurs. Buying and Selling product is really easy at our school, we learn how to trade with our friends and enterprise with the people who we may or may not know. If you are really interested in this learning environment read on to find out more about this.

A trade fair is when you have a group presentation that your group has been working on through the past few weeks, making your product look really good to sell. At a trade fair you look for items that you will be interested in, then soon to ask question about the product. At a trade fair you obviously trade things like products and make an advertisement to pull your buyer into your work. Trade fairs can make you have heaps of cash BUT sometimes your material costs to much to pay.


We had lots and lots of different groups like Home ware, Toys, Kitchen, Jewels and accessory, Custom Stationery and Music. I am in Custom Stationery, every single business teamed up into three or four. I participated with Venetia and Seini, We all had a accomplished ideas. There were so many ideas that people had to chose from and people picked amazing items to build their product. We had heaps of ideas and only choose 1-3 items to make, we made custom maths book covers. My friends and I decorated our maths book cover for some ideas of what we need to improve on and finally finished our product.


The trade-fair for me was pretty cool but some things were a little bit too much. What I loved and ordered was loom bands, food, balloon filled with flour and a beautiful candle. They were all pretty and they were really useful stuff that I will use. When I went back to my group I saw that Seini was doing really good with ordering from children, Seini was really good at selling stuff and hustling people to buy our stuff it was so good for our Custom Stationery group.

I was so excited that we had our trade-fair and still excited for our market day in Week 8. I am excited because I brought some stuff and I can not wait till I use them, I thought that the trade-fair was a good idea because it was cool for the year fives and sixes to get a good idea for our real job courier. Doing my own business with my group was very fun and we made heaps of orders.


Task of Description:

Today we learnt how to paint a picture in our readers mind, I also learnt how to use new vocab in our learning every day. The trade fair was a good example of our learning for our new Walt, it was pretty easy doing my work because it was good opportunity to experience. IT WAS FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Rosalina,

    I really like you story about the trade-fair its interesting you guys might be lucky. I love how you really putting good words to entertain your audience. Nice work!

    Kind Regards
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are, I really hope you are having fun being a Year 8. Keep up with your good work too.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.