Saturday 15 August 2015

Applying for a Job!!!

WALT: Applying for a job to a high standard

Applying for bank teller:
I would like to be a bank teller because I am trustworthy and a responsible child. I love participating people. I can also do my job within one hundred percent.

I chose this job because I love counting my mother’s money. I like to keep everything organised and straight so nothing can go missing. I listen to everyone and follow instructions carefully so I don’t get anything wrong, I love to participate in things. You can simply trust me to bank money with you at lunchtimes. If I do get this job I will bring my full responsibility in this and can focus on my particular learning needs  for this job.  

Thank you for your time for reading my application for being a bank teller.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Letter from guardian
To whom,
My daughter is very responsible for a bank teller, she has been telling me heaps about school and I am very impressed that she is trying out to be a banker.


Rosalina is an outgoing and a loveable person to work with, she is really good at counting my money and I think she would be good at this job. She does everything well with one hundred percent and has a perfect smile while doing it.

My little one is great for this spot and loves helping other people with stuff. Rosalina has a fun personality and a focused attitude when it comes to serious things. She loves to participate with others and have fun.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome application Rosalina. You thought really carefully about your ideas and I really like that you've got a referee to support your application. I hope you are successful in becoming a bank teller for our space. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.