Tuesday 18 August 2015

Chocolate Critic

WALT: Use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader

Whittakers L&P chocolate, two of my favourite things. Yet when combined it is a tragedy. 

Whittakers L&P chocolate contains smooth white chocolate with unusual looking L&P popping candy inside. It’s part of the Whittakers king size range and costs about $4.30 at countdown.

When I first took a bite into the white chocolate my stomach turned in another direction, I thought my stomach was truly going to die. The chocolate melted in my mouth so quick that I didn’t have time to spit it out, it was a disaster. The smell of the chocolate reminded me of my dad’s sprite burps, and the popping candy did unusual stuff to my brain, I think I started to panic. 

The best way to improve on this chocolate is to change the yucky white chocolate to the nice yummy milk chocolate, and I think they should confiscate the yucky popping candy. You should change it to m&m’s that will be the best combination ever.

I don’t think I could recommend this product to anyone because I think that nobody would like popping candy with chocolate in there mouth, but when I did look at the reviews I saw that it was good quality. So there are some people that like this chocolate and some other people who don’t like this chocolate there are two people with different taste buds.


*****************************************************************************

Description of learning:
We tasted the chocolate without knowing the flavour. We did that because when we know what we are eating it changes the way our brain thinks about it, it was really cool. When we did this we had to fill out this taste observation sheet of what we saw, felt, tasted and smelt. We had to write one or two words that describes the chocolate, and then recraft into a fully detailed sentence. When we were writing we tried to paint a picture in our readers mind, because we wanted our reader to have good idea of what we are taking about. If I would rate this chocolate I would give it a 1 out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosa
    What a great story. It seems you really didn't like
    L&P chocolate. But in writing wise you have written an amazing story and I can't wait for some new writing coming from you soon.

    From Adriel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.