Friday 10 July 2015

The best week yet!!

WALT: Having fun with family

This week was a bust week! Having a family outing to rainbows end, my sister big 21st! going to see my dearest Nana at Mangere cemetery and having the time of my life with my beautiful cousins. I had an amazing holiday with my family, we went to go visit my Nana before we attend to my sister's 21st. It was an emotion time to see my Nana. The time that made it my holidays way better was when my cousins was able to join with us at my sister's 21st, as they live in Australia. My beautiful sister had an amazing night with her family and friends. Dancing, laughing parents having their own time it was the happiest moment ever.

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your holiday posts Rosalina. You are having some cool experiences.
    Mr Burt and I particularly love your WALT and think it is VERY important to have fun with family as we have just been doing that with our family too.

    Keep up the posting

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Burt,

      I really did have fun with my family and hope you are having fun with your family too. My family is really impressed with my posting and really hope that it follow through to my college years.

      Rosalina

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.