Sunday 19 July 2015

Daddy and Daughter day!!

WALT: Having fun with my dad!
Yesterday my dad and I went to sylivia park to watch a movie for the celebration of dad and daughter day. This celebration was made up by my dad and I ever since I was 5 years old, today is the 5th year anniversary now, because I'm 10. To celebrate our anniversary we watch ANT-MAN the new movie that is out recently, We brought popcorn, 2 drinks and our favourite chocolate Malterser, it
was the best movie I have ever seen yet. My favourite part was when he was robbing a factory to get a electronic device but ended up fighting falcon, he was so sorry because that was his #1 idol. It was so funny and cute when he saved his little daughter life from the villains. I don't want to say to much to spoil the movie well hope you had fun in the holidays and also spent it with the people who you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.