Tuesday 30 June 2015

Super Powers!!

WALT: Write Effective Paragraphs with juicy and and exciting words.


If I had my own superpower, it would be HOT LASER EYES! There are so many reasons why I like laser eyes. Why I like laser eyes are because when I need to cook something I can just look at it and it’s already made for me. Continue reading if YOU like my POWER.Marked by: Lani

Laser eyes look like an red, blood lookin, straight line laser beam coming out of your own two eyes. Your must be wondering does it really hurt your eyes, when you really do it. It’s kinda a normal feeling it just only feels like an animal eating you head but also a awkward feeling. I warn you to only do it in an emergency because something really serious might happen, but it is really up to you if you had my incredible astonishing power.

If I had to use my power on something good, it would be for a little cute kitten  stuck on the tree, and I could just chop the tree and safely bring the cat back down. You never know I might use for something bad, like if someone is mean and bullying me and I could just zap them in the butt to teach them lesson, but then there are some cooking that needs to be done so I could just look at the frozen pork and then it is all cooked up. My mother would be so impressed with her incredible, smart, legit, awesome, amazing and cool daughter.  

I like having this legit power because, ever since I was little I thought that I could steam objects with just looking at it. Sometimes I wish that I really did have laser eyes because I can craft, steam or cook anything within just in a few minutes, I really wonder what if I really did have laser eyes it would be amazing but would I know how to control it. I think that laser eyes are a cool, awesome and an amazing power to have.


Task: Today we learnt on how to write effective paragraphs and writing juicy and exciting, like: Spectacular, Legit, Power and many more. We did this in a class we had a few minutes to write on paragraph per minutes. After we paired up and focused on our particular learning need so we can work on getting better and better on learning how to write juicy words and exciting words.

What I learnt about this learning environment was I learnt how to find juicy words, how to use juicy words and make sense when using juicy words. I learnt how to focus on my learning needs to get better and better at writing amazing stories like this. Please leave a comment so I can focus on what I need to make my writing even better I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.