Tuesday 30 June 2015

Have you played Mario before??

WALT: write effective paragraphs

Mario was a popular game back in the old days, but still famous now. I wonder what people will think if they played it on the nintendo game boy. Mario can be played on any type of digital technology.

The aim of the game is to collect stars to reach the next level it’s kinda like an checkpoint. Did you know that if you collect the mushroom you grow bigger, I just learnt that TODAY. You mostly have to watch out for the enemies when you're getting your star or mushroom, but to destroy the enemies you just have to jump on them and K.O for the enemies.

Mario, Just picture him wearing long red and white sleves, darkish blue overall , shiny brown shoes, wearing a red hat with an “M” on it standing for his name, with a big nose and a huge
head. Can you picture him now. To some people they don’t even KNOW Mario because they aren’t really game person. So I hope you really get a good picture of what he look’s like.

To play this game you have to have a keyboard. You have two choices to use, you can use the W as up, D as right, S as down and A as left or you can use the arrows which is pretty easy to use. Enemies are in the this game too so to kill them you just have to jump on the ugly monsters and there dead like that. Collect the mushrooms as well because you grow bigger and bigger they don’t kill you. My advice to is that don’t go too fast because you never when an enemy is in front of you.

When I first played this game I wasn’t really into it because I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t like the game at first but when I read the instructions properly, I was a professional player. If I had to recommend this game I would say only who people who are really into games like this kid of style. My likes was when I finally passed level one, my dislike was I couldn’t pass level two.

Task: In writing today our task was to write an effective paragraph about our topic Mario. I learnt how to do his in a few minutes. Leave a comment and feedback of what I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.