Friday 20 March 2015

The awesome Year5/6 camp.

Walt: Organize my ideas into paragraphs and them together.
Having fun and getting wet is what the year 5/6 children did at camp. Every year the year five and sixes get the opportunity to camp with two friends in tents for two nights and three days. Well I’ll tell you what we did at camp this year.


This year was the 25th anniversary for the year 5 and 6 camp. In 1991 the year 5 and 6 camp started, some of our parents were in camp  back in the old days. This year was the most exciting year that I have ever had. It was so cool because I was in Miss Lavakula team and I was a leader in Honest Squad. I also slept in a tent with two of my friends.
(Cameo and Patricia).


My highlight of camp was kayaking because we got to choose if we wanted to go on a single or a double. Well I chose a single, at first I tried to go past the buoy but instead my kayak flipped over and hit my head. It was so sore, but I still end up passing it, somehow.

My second highlight of camp was the concert night because I got to finally see the other teams dance, they all were amazing but I thought we were better and the BOMB! After all the activities we have an extra practice for the people or group who needed a little bit more practice.

This is a recount about what we did at camp this year. Camp this year was so amazing, I really hope you like my recount about my camp this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosa
    I really like your recount about camp this year.Why did you like kakyking.

    From Sheena

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.