Saturday 21 March 2015

5 and 6 camp.

Walt: To make connections across a wide range of texts.

I have visited Gloria's blog post and her thoughts were that she was so excited to go to camp that her head nearly exploded. Gloria's favorite part of going to camp is that she can laugh, chat and have fun with her friends. The best thing that she was leader.

What Gloria wrote on her blog post made me feel so jumpy and excited of what we were going to do at camp this year. This is my second time going to camp I am so looking forward of going to camp this year.

I would like to make a BIG shout to Gloria for showing everyone her blog post and the stuff she had wrote about made me feel about camp. Her blog is SUPER COOL you should go on her blog and check it out.

OUR TASK WAS TO MAKE CONNECTIONS ACROSS WIDE RANGE OF TEXTS. THIS IS MY RESULTS.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.