Thursday 24 July 2014

My Holiday highlight.

Last week on Tuesday my mum and I went to the movies at Sylvia Park. When we got to the movies by a car my mum bought the tickets, candy and drinks. Yummy! but we forgot about the 3d glasses so we went back and asked them for some, such silly people. We watched How to train your dragon II. The best thing about the movie was that it was in 3D. I loved the movie and my mum did too. It was my first time seeing the movie and having it shown in 3D.


Once the movie started everyone in the cinema put on their 3D glasses. Every single children were saying “COOOOOOL” even me, it was like the dragon was coming in to my face. It was amazing. When it started everyone was quiet, I really got into the movie. I wish I could see it again but I can’t because I already seen it.


When the movie was still rolling I went out for some fresh air. When I went back in and reach for my popcorn it was finish, my mum was laughing for while. I was angry but I got over it in a couple of minutes. I was getting bored and falling asleep but the movie kept me up with the loud cool noises with Toothless the dragon sweeping down.


The movie was ending so we got up and left. I felt that I could fly when I saw the dragon flying. I enjoyed when Hiccup was trying to fly, but I don’t what to spoil it so yeah. I hope the next holiday I can watch maleficent because everyone else says it is a really cool movie.





1 comment:

  1. Hey Rosalina grate story you did. I really enjoy reading your holiday highlight.
    By Sulieti

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.