Tuesday 24 October 2017

Niuean Language - Cheeehoooo!

Justifying - I can discuss and justify my responses across texts and material I read and see.


Week 1, During our literacy time our group learnt about Niue! In the presentation above, I had to state my perspective/opinion on what I personally thought and then also state what I thought the author felt in a way. We learnt about the difficulties and struggles of not being able to grow up in the Niue cultural way but also finding out ways that we could actually keep our Niue language alive!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosalina,
    It's great to see you reflecting and offering up your own perspective on not being able to grow up in the Niuean culture. Did you perform in the Niuean group this year?
    Keep up the great learning

    Love from Miss Lavakkula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.