Monday 16 October 2017

Musical Madness! - Immersion Assembly.

Term 4 has arrived and our learning intention is now Musical Madness! As our usual start to the day for Pt England school we always host an immersion assembly, Explaining what each team is learning towards. Laughter was shown and everyone talking about what fun they’re going to have throughout the term. Well this is what I thought about it all!


Most Informative:
I reckon Team 5 had the most informative show. Throughout the whole item, they explained how they felt towards the movie that had either a song or tune to it. Weather it was scary, happy or sad they’d explain their thoughts to us audience. Showing us what Team 5 is learning towards Term 4

Most Entertaining:
The one show that caught my attention was Team 3! They were hilarious in their movie. It showed them having a conversation using songs they’d listen to on a normal day out, Not only they showed having a conversation but they also showed their emotions and feelings towards on what people had to say to them. It was as if they were actually talking to each other normally.


What do you want to find out more about this term?:

Throughout this term, I’d like to find out more about what song would affect me. Weather it would make my emotions change or will I still have the same feeling throughout the whole song, By the end of this term I would want to explain my feelings with the song I listened to and why it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.