Tuesday 4 April 2017

Writing - Who my role model is and why?

Shes quite an old lady. As she already crossed seventy five years, her years of working and traveling have bent her back a little but it's definitely not stopping her from doing her daily activities. She’s short, thin and almost grey haired but she's also my role model, My nana! Let me tell you why my nana is my special role model.


My nana is very affectionate and caring. As her granddaughter I always look forward to watch our favorite shows on tv with her. My nana always tells me what she thinks is going to happen in the show, Makes me laugh because we always end up arguing. Our favourite show to watch together is home and away and shortland street, Our bonding by just watching and arguing about what's gonna happen is so hilarious.

As being the youngest out of her grandchildren, My nana does tend to overload my pocket with money. She’s always on my case about having lunch or money, If I don't have either two she’ll probably quickly do me a quick sandwich and chuck 5 dollars into my hand while she's at it before I head off to school. That’s what I absolutely love about her she loves me as much as she loves watching her tv shows. Just kidding, Of course she loves me way more than anything in this world because I am the favorite you know. Well that's what I think.

I love how my nana is always there for me, When I’m down or need to some supporting words she is always there to lift me up. 12 years straight that my nana has never let me down, I love her comfort and warmth I get from her. If I’m either sad, She’ll make me something to eat and talk to me just to make sure I’m alright. My nana is the best nana ever! No one could ever replace her.

Well, That’s the end. You now know who my role model is. She’s the best out! I love my nana as much as I love my food, Stay tune for more writing of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.