Tuesday 11 April 2017

My Idea of a fun weekend - Writing


What's your idea of a fun weekend? In Auckland, New Zealand there are many fun activities to do. To experience every beautiful thing around you. Lakes, Beaches and much more, You could possibly go anywhere while having the best time of your life.

My perfect idea of a fun weekend is waking up early to a big breakfast to kick off the day. Bacon, Eggs and a Milo for the drink. Such an exceptional way to fill your tummy, Delicious and yummy.  Always eat heaps, To have enough energy for the day ahead. Also drink a glass of water before going out, Keep hydrated and stay healthy.

The first activity  I would prefer doing is paintball, Paintball is just placed around the corner from the airport. It’s so fun running around and shooting your opponent, My aiming is pretty bad but at least I’m still having fun. You could possibly do this with any friends or family, As long as they don't kill your buzz of having a fun time.

I don't have much but I am sure that you’ll have the best time, Maybe you could tell me about your idea of a fun weekend. Remember, Their are a lot of things in New Zealand to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats you idea of a fun weekend? Hanging outdoors with your friends or staying inside and spending quality time with your family. Their are many opportunities of having fun outdoors and indoors, Well this term one of our writing task was to explain what our idea of a fun weekend is to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.