Friday 8 May 2015

Danny Interview about Nepal.

Danny is 14 year old boy who lives in New York City, he loves to play on the computer and anything that contains running, he is already the fastest in his entire school. Danny also trains to be an athlete when he grows up and he wants to be as fast as Usain Bolt.

What were you thoughts about the Nepal Earthquake?
I thought that is was scary because if I was there I would be freaking out and they are still kids that are not found, and they are many many house that were destroyed and they adult and children that don’t have anywhere to live.

If an earthquake was in your city what would that mean for you?
It depends on the magnitude rate, but if it did happen I would be really scared because I might be at school or I don’t know what to do.

Would you help Nepal?
Yes, I will help fundraise money help them provide food, water and shelter anything that will help them.

This week in reading we have been learning about Nepal recent earth quake. Our Task was to Interview a person that we made up and answer. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.