Thursday 14 May 2015

Christchurch Earthquake.

WALT: Find proof of the authors message.

**************************************************************************
Liam is a 15 year old boy. Liam lives in New Zealand and enjoys trying new things. Liam loves to play computer games, searching new things on the net and Finding new codes to control internet problems. 

What are your thoughts about the earthquake in Christchurch 2011? 
Once I heard about the earthquake and started praying for them hoping that they are okay. My school started a fundraiser and we raised a lot. I even started one and gave it to the people who don’t have water, food or shelter. 

What would it mean to you if an earthquake happened in your city?
It would mean a lot, because I might be at school and my parents at work. If it did happen I would freak don’t know what to do, looking for my parent, sisters and brothers. I would be devastated and worried. 

What would you react to an earthquake?
I would drop cover and hold, which means I would have to drop, cover myself and then hold myself sill. If I got nothing around me I would stay in a middle of a field and wait until it stops. If nothing works I would be scared.
*******************************************************************************
Task: Our task was to learn how to write news reports about a different variety of subjects. We had to read the story about the Christchurch earthquake. Then we had to interview the main characters that we were reading about in our school journal. Here is my results of what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.