Wednesday 4 February 2015

My summer holiday

Walt: Having fun with my brother.

In the holidays my brother and I went to Mission bay I was so excited to go because tide was in, but before we left we had to pick up of one of my brothers friend. We took a while to get 
there because of the traffic and the roadworks but we got there just in time, the best that I liked about the swim was that the
water was clear and I could see the seashell beneath my feet. After our swim we went to change and drove to KFC to have lunch. Later on my brother dropped off his friend, I was glad that my brother took me to the beach I went to bed with a big smile on my face.

We were bored, so we did the lawns first and picked up my brothers friend. I was so excited at first but then it took a long time to finish the lawn and trim the trees. Once we finished we quickly grabbed our stuff and left, I was so happy that my brother to me to the beach and KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.