Wednesday 29 October 2014

Random Story.

Once there was a little girl with her friend, There names were Anna-belle and Bella. Bella was scared of the dark and Anna-belle wasn't scared of anything at all. Anna-belle loved the dark her favourite colour was black and she loves taking walks threw the cemetery and back.

One day Anna-belle was walking threw the cemetery, when she saw a little girl running threw the trees. Anna-belle rubbed her eyes and look back she wasn't there she thought it was just in her mind. Everyone thought she was a loon but she wasn't she just keeps her self inside sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Rosalina
    I really enjoyed reading your piece of writing. I thought that you had two excellent paragraphs and I enjoyed the way that you mixed some humour in the story with some tension and some drama. The start of the story made me feel nervous about where the story was going to end. I really, really liked the ending because it made me reflect back on the story as a whole, so I thought that it was a clever piece of writing. You could write some more and continue the story or maybe even re-write the ending (although I enjoyed it so much I hope that you dont!) Great job overall.
    Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki.
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.