Wednesday 15 October 2014

My holiday Highlight.

P1
It was the last day of the holidays and it was my mum’s birthday, (Her name is Julie by the way). I woke up and went to lay beside her but when I opened the blanket she wasn’t there, When I went into the kitchen I saw her but then I forgot what I was going to say. When I got ready and went to church we went to Pak’ n save and then I said “Happy birthday mum” and my said “Thank you and what took you so long to remember that is was my birthday” “It’s a long story well I forgot what I was going to say I know I do” “Not a long story to me” my mum replied. I finally remembered what I was going to say, I’m not really the good at remembering things.


P2
When we got back from shopping my dad was home so he had a little chit chat with my mum and then we were going to have a BBQ . My dad went at the back and cooked up some patties, sausages and even some pork chops,my aunty was in the kitchen making Potato salad and  little of salad, We had a little because my mum didn’t want a big party.

P3
When it was time to eat , my sister said the prey and we started
to eat.  My mum wasn’t that hungry, so she went to my nana’s house. My aunty had some spare money so she could give it to my mum  even my nana gave some money to her. When my mum got back, she had a little bit to eat well heaps so she could get full when we go to the hospital. When the party was nearly over me and my dad did something.


P4
So what I was saying me and my dad went to get the cake out of the  container when my mum came out we sang the happy birthday song my mum was really really happy that she was here with her family. I hope you enjoyed my writing about my mum’s birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.