Wednesday 6 December 2017

Tongan rugby league team! - My letter.

Today, I'll be writing a letter to the Tongan rugby league team!

To whom it may concern, 

I am writing this letter to you firstly to congratulate you guys for making it this far! Judging by the score I could tell it was a tough game, You guys did well to keep with England. Unfortunately I couldn't attend the game due to chaos before and after the game but I did show my support and appreciation
right at my house! It was really heart-breaking and disappointing to hear that Tonga lost, Especially when the referee didn't call the try.   

Obviously like many others around this world, I do believe Andrew Fifita deserved that try. It was a clear 1 on 1 strip, Fifita scooped the ball back up and successfully crossed that try line. It was an amazing act as to the Tongan team only scored 4 tries in under 7 minutes but clearly we don't support of what Matt Cechin (referee) did.

Us supporters believe that we won in our hearts, No matter what we're still proud of how you guys went. Especially being able to make history! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.