Wednesday 1 November 2017

Motivational Talk!

Our morning today, wasn’t that normal at all. In fact we had a inspirational talk with Mr Patterson, He talked to us as to why we aspire to inspire.

During his few things he talked to us about, I picked up some advice that I found more important to me. A few things such as the word Intrinsic, What makes you do good within yourself. I thought to myself as to what makes me do good or bad within me. Things related to being considerate towards other people. Not only thinking about yourself but people who are around you and those who need it more than you do.

Mr Patterson also taught us his formula,  A + I = M. Aspiration & Inspiration to create Motivation. Doing things you love and want to do, Those who inspire you to do it and eventually trying to achieve it in your bestest ability. He explained to us that their are two kind of people in this world, A taker or a giver. Luckily or hopefully most of us are givers.

Being able to give to others, for an example: An 11 year old who gave his lunch and lunch money to a homeless who was apparently crying for a broken marriage, being kicked out of his house and losing his job that he had for a few long years. Basically you could be any age to inspire anyone, even elders. A taker, person who takes but not give in return.  Thoughtless for other people who are unkind by not showing affection to things.

During this morning, I’ve picked up a lot of things. I learnt what I would think or do during situations. My future ahead of me also. Thanks to Mr Patterson I’ve now know what to look forward too but also keeping my head high and striving to succeed.

“If you love what you do, you’ll won’t have to work.”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosalina,
    I really enjoyed reading your excellent post...well done!!
    I particularly liked the way you related my talk back to yourself and you thought about some of the words I used such as intrinsic and extrinsic.
    You are an excellent writer too so keep working on building your writing skills...
    One suggestion I have for you is to either change the background setting for your page to a lighter colour or change the colour of the font to white...so its not black type or a black background as it makes it quite hard to read!
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.