Friday 23 September 2016

Reflection of Term 3!

This term is nearly coming to an end, I´ve already made a lot of great memories and will remember them. I´ve accomplished a lot of things this term and hope to accomplish more the next term, it's sad to say that the Yr 8´s will be leaving soon. I´d like to archive more and more the following weeks.


Best memory of the term:
To me, the bestest memory I've had was mixed netball. Experiencing different people playing in my netball was very cool, I had the opportunity to play with my yr 8 friends in the A team. I had a lot of fun playing netball and really excited to play next year, I´ll miss the yr 8s and there ways of cheering me up when I'm down.


I'll be missing the yr 8s, when we laugh in class for no reason at all. One of the funniest moments I've experienced was when we witnessed Petelis pants backwards, we laughed so much that we felt like our heads were falling off.


Working with the yr 8s had really experienced me to do a lot more next year. My goal for next year is to accomplish and achieve more so that I could be more successful in the future. Next year will be my last year at Pt England School, I cant wait for the yr 6s to become yr 7s. So I could be a great example for them. Can't wait for 2017!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rosalina
    Can't wait to see you next term and make more memory this year with us friends. What a wonderful experience you had this term. I see you had lots of fun this team. By Revival

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY ROSE!
    Cant wait till next term, so I can read more about your sorties.
    What is your vision going to be about for next term?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY ROSE!
    Cant wait till next term, so I can read more about your sorties.
    What is your vision going to be about for next term?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.