Thursday 4 February 2016

My Reflection.

Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 9.29.29 pm.pngLast year in 2015, I achieved many goals. Such as reaching to my Reading age that I wanted, also reaching a higher Maths age then I thought I was going to be. I thought that I could of done better at Writing, but I also thought I just did good to improve my learning. I thought my behavior was really good in class, but I just need to work on working with other people without getting distracted. I couldn't wait to start a whole new year with a lot of achievement and goals that are finished.

This year I would like to improve on with my writing and working with people without getting distracted. I want to work on behaving with others and around others. At the end of this term I want to try and get out my comfort zone, and say the mihi in front of the class without mucking it up. I would like to learn more about Math and Read more books to get more knowledge. My goal this year is to write better stories and not to get distracted but my friends and other classmates.

2 comments:

  1. You did really well last year Rosalina! It's good to see you thinking about your goals for this year. I hope you have a great year ahead. All the best.

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Lavakula, Hope your having with you Year Sixes.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.