Sunday 5 April 2015

What to do with millions of Easter eggs?

Did you get a million Easter eggs but you just don't want to eat them all and the lead up to a sore stomach, here are 1-10 ways to deal with a MILLION Easter eggs. 
1. Give them out to relatives or anyone you know.

2. Make your own little shop and sell the Easter eggs.

3. Do a raffle and sell the eggs like that.

4. Leave them a people's door steps to leave them a surprise.

5. Take a photo and put it on trade me. (?)

6. Give them to Kids can

7. Give it to a friend as a present for Easter.

8. Share it with you brothers and sisters.

9. Make it into a present and give them to someone you love the most.

10. Finally, try to make food out of the Easter eggs that you were given and try not to waste it.

Have a happy Easter everyone and hope you got some tips from my blog post. If you got a question comment to me and I'll reply to it.


2 comments:

  1. You are a clever bunny! What great suggestions you have shared here. Funny thing is that I didn't get ANY Easter Eggs this Easter :( However, I have had a wonderful trip to the USA, so I am not complaining. I discovered something I never knew when I arrived here; they don't celebrate Easter like we do. They all go to work as usual on Good Friday, and on Sunday it is all about family feasts and eggs. And Monday is back to work. So they don't even get a long weekend for it. I was quite surprised.

    Keep posting.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW,
      I never knew that. Well we are so luck that we have a long weekend. I hope you had a fantastic holiday at the USA and found out more interesting things in USA. Have a great day Mrs Burt.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.