Friday 19 September 2014

Witches Part 4.

"AHHHH" Emma screamed "What"Andi replied " I am really scared of frogs" "Oh I was practicing my spells", "Yea just get them out please" "okay". Emma slept over Andi house they were searching about the book of spells, they stayed up all night searching websites but nothing was happening. Andi was trying everything she had but nothing, Andi was depressed but she was okay she had Emma support.



The next day Andi and Emma walk to the shops. When Abby came by she is always suspicious about everything. Andi and Emma walked right passed her but Abby said "Hi, Umm what are you doing" "Why do you ask" Andi replied "Because I never see you in at the shops before" "Well she goes to the shops now" Emma replied. "Bye Abby see you at school" Said the both of them. When Andi got home she said "I will never ever go to the shops ever again" "Why" "Abby is always there shes like a hawk spying on you". To be contiued.

1 comment:

  1. What I am proud of is that my writing has gone good ever since I started to thinking before I write. What I liked in this writing is that I didn't get that boring in my writing and wrote boring stuff, I just went right into the story and that's what I like about my writing and proud of it. For next time I want to add more paragraphs so that I can create a clearer message.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.